"Life is hard, but life is simple. Get on the path and never, ever give up. You never give up. You just keep on going. You don't quit, and you will make it. There is only one way to happiness and fulfillment. Jesus Christ is the Way. Every other way, any other way, whatever other way is foolisheness." -Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge
Friday, August 8, 2008
Cake
So I have always had this in the closet feddish for cake decorating. This is my latest work, which was a practice cake for my sister's wedding/birthday cake for my mom. I needed to test out the fondant, yes fondant. Yum! I love frosting!
4 comments:
That looks awesome Val! I'm totally impressed. Did you teach yourself?
Wow, that's impressive. Ruby is lucky to have a mom that will make her awesome cakes!
Val, who knew. It looks great. SO are you doing your sisters? Love you guys.
Val,
Excellent Job! It looks delicious.
Bryon
Post a Comment