"Life is hard, but life is simple. Get on the path and never, ever give up. You never give up. You just keep on going. You don't quit, and you will make it.
There is only one way to happiness and fulfillment. Jesus Christ is the Way. Every other way, any other way, whatever other way is foolisheness."
-Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aren't they cute!

Allison and Ken were married on August 15. What a good looking pair. It was pretty exciting. We got to meet Ken's family and they are good people. After the wedding reception all the siblings went to pizza hut in Kuna. It was an "interesting" place.

This is Allison's wedding cake. My sister in law Cassie, and I made it. We had a good time making it. Hopefully it will be the first of many to come (but not too many).

7 comments:

Sarah King said...

I am now going to hire you any time I need a sweet lookin cake!

Eric and Christy said...

Great job with the cake Val! It looks awesome!

Kaylene said...

Val, the cakes look awesome! Nice work.

jadell said...

cute! I am sorry I missed the reception and wedding. I heard it was fun! :)

Sirah

Katie said...

WHAT!!?? YOU MADE THOSE?? The first thing I said when I saw it, was "oh, i wish i would have had those for my wedding!"

You are awesome!!

Meghan & Chase said...

That looks professional...I hope you call yourself professional now. Congrats to your sis!

Quinn, Amanda, Reggie and Orrin said...

You are amazing. Those cakes look really awesome! Good job Val, I wish I could do that fun stuff with decorating. :)