"Life is hard, but life is simple. Get on the path and never, ever give up. You never give up. You just keep on going. You don't quit, and you will make it.
There is only one way to happiness and fulfillment. Jesus Christ is the Way. Every other way, any other way, whatever other way is foolisheness."
-Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge

Sunday, June 7, 2009

vacation

We went on a little vacation over Memorial Day and here are the highlights of the story. Ruby enjoys the great outdoors it her new backpack. She totally loved it. She talked and laughed and pulled hair during rides.


Perry completely under-estimated my awesome hatchet throwing skills. I hit the tree. Easy. 1 in 10... pretty much anyone with a little bit of throwing ability could hit 1 in 10! I mean, I'm no sports fanatic but I'm not completely uncoordinated. It's okay though, I don't mind winning a foot massage every now and again. I could get one from him anyway, but it's kind of a sweet victory for me.

We caught A LOT of fish on this trip. This is the catch we had the second day we went out. I think we caught about fifty in three hours. This paticular fish below won the prettiest fish award.

No comments: